About making an invoice
An Invoice is a Document required by customs to determine true value of the imported or exported goods, for assessment of duties and taxes. A commercial Invoice (in addition to other information), must identify the buyer and seller, and clearly indicate the (1) date and terms of sale, (2) quantity, weight and/or volume of the shipment, (3) type of packaging, (4) complete description of goods, (5) unit value and total value, and (6) insurance, shipping and other charges (as applicable).
The example of invoice entry
Please make five copies in English (Signature is required for all 5 copies)
Please ask about question and details from here.
If you need the format of an invoice, you can download from here.
Detail description for each item
Please write down the following contents in the column of the above-mentioned format number.
* Please print five copies attached with letterhead.
- In cases of commercial value, indicate COMMERCIAL INVOICE and in the case of non commercial value, please indicate as PROFORMA INVOICE.
- Company name, address, postal code, department name, telephone number and the name of person-in-charge name of exporter
- Company name, address, postal code, department name, telephone number and the name of person-in-charge name of importer
- Number of invoice and date.
- The export reference number, if any.
- The order number of products
- Another reference number, if any
- Please indicate, if the buyer is not importer.
- Trading conditions, payment conditions
In cases of advance payment for custom tax, please indicate it as DDP.
In cases of C.O.D., please indicate it as COLLECT.
- Cargo place airport or city name.
- Destination airport or city name.
- The country of origin
- Destination country
- The case mark and the number of packing
- Details of the contents cargo. The usage in the case of the material and parts HS code
- The unit price
- Sub total
- The purposes of shipping (commercial value, non commercial value, the inspection purpose, etc.)）
- Total amount
- Total of cargo
- Persons in charge sign, and company seal